Monday, September 14, 2009

Sidewalk Silliness

In case you are wondering how to amuse yourself in the Champaign-Urbana area, you might try sidewalk chalk at the library. Here Brooklyn poses for a sketch of her silhouette.

Of course, Talia was eager to follow in her sister's foot...uh, I mean bodyprint.

The artist hard at work.

Talia gets a little help from Mom.

The fabulous finished products.

Of course, story time is always fun too, especially when you get to sing "The Itsy Bitsy Spider."

So, when Talia gets sleepy and sucks her thumb, her other hand automatically shoots down her shirt. While quite original, this "Napoleon" pose drives me absolutely batty. Let me know if you have any good suggestions about how to break the habit.

And, just for kicks, one last pic of the overdue belly. Several weeks ago Jason told me that my stomach looked absurd. While at the time I wanted to bop him, you kind of have to admit that he's right. :)

2 comments:

Julie L said...

Oh, Kara, you are so cute. I was impressed that you were down on your hands and knees tracing the girls' outlines. Each day brings you one day closer to delivery! Yay!

Brianna said...

Good luck, we are praying for you.