Friday, November 05, 2021

Heather and Isaac

Fair warning!  Procrasti-blogging in progress here.  I can't seem to focus on homework so I'm pushing it off until tomorrow morning when everyone goes to school.  I don't have any classes on Fridays so it's a good time to catch up.  The time just goes far too quickly though since elementary schools get out early.

On September 3rd, Jason's cousin Heather Loveridge got married to Isaac Larew at Cactus and Tropicals in Draper.  I never would have thought to use a nursery as a wedding venue, but it was perfect!  Talk about beautiful greenery.

Christy came up from Phoenix and Susie came down from Hyde Park for the special occasion.

As you can imagine, Heather glowed as a bride.  You could feel her love for Isaac and her joy in sharing this special moment with friends and family, including Grandma Hansen.


Family was the best reason to be there, but the barbecue came in a close second.


My very favorite part?  Watching the Wheeler siblings bust some dance moves.  Wish I had better pictures.

Congratulations Heather and Isaac!  May your marriage be filled with love and lots of laughter.

No comments: