Monday, November 29, 2021

A Little Bit of This, A Little Bit of That

Happy Cyber-Monday!  I don't know about the rest of you, but I unwittingly blew my budget today.  You can bargain shop your way into bankruptcy with all these deals. I'm sure grateful someone in the family works hard to pay the bills.

Speaking of which, here are some pictures that Jason took while hard at work designing for ZenniHome.  Zenni may require odd work hours in order to coordinate with the manufacturers in China, but the team is creating some pretty unique housing options.  Pictured here is Bob Worsley, founding CEO of Zenni.

Here we have Christy, Bob's wife.

Stephen James: friend, neighbor, and designer.

Hard at work exploring this modular housing, cardstock style.


Moving on to Daybreak, a planned housing community that Stephen has been instrumental in shaping over the years.  Jason's parents joined the tour.  As mayor of Hyde Park, Charles likewise has a great opportunity to influence the future growth of their city.



 
As for the city of Salt Lake, I hope we are able to come up with some long-term solutions for sustainable recreation in our canyons.  I absolutely love hiking and skiing, but it makes me sad when the trails are ultra-crowded or traffic is backed up for miles.  On the other hand, if you can slip away on a weekday in October, it feels like you have the canyon to yourself.  Here are Jason and I hiking up Millcreek for a few hours one morning.


Fall really is my favorite season.


How happy to hike with my hubby!


Moving on, here are some photos of Brooklyn and Talia playing Ultimate Frisbee.  These girls worked so hard this season!  They played hard and had great attitudes, no matter whether their team was winning or losing.  They also demonstrated strong leadership as captain and spirit captain.  I couldn't be more proud of their commitment, sportsmanship, and progress.






Love you cute gals!  Even your stinky cleats.

No comments: