Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Daily Chuckles

The quote board just happens to have one quote from each kid on it right now, so I thought I would share.  A few names have been changed to protect the (not so?) innocent.
 . . .
Mom: We've been invited over to the Jones's for a barbecue tonight.
Brooklyn:  Yay!  Wait, does that mean I have to babysit Jimmy?
 . . .
Mom:  The Dan Vams had a baby and named her Lily!
Talia:  You mean they named it already?  (Can you tell our family has a habit of being slow name-givers?)
 . . .
Eli (showing Mom his artwork on display in the school hallway):  Can you guess which one is mine?
Mom:  No, which?
Eli:  Mine is the one with no name on it.  They wrote that guessy mark on it because they thought it was extra special.
 . . .
Annika (speaking to her Mom, who just reached for a book from off the top shelf):  You TALL, Mommy.  You so TALL!

2 comments:

Callie said...

So TALL!?! I hope you got it on tape so you can replay for the rest of her life. (Said one of the two other people on this planet over whom you tower). :)

Susie said...

Guessy mark! I love that word:) Annika really looks up to you! I love your random quote keeping. How special and fun!