Friday, July 10, 2015

Spring at Lauritzen Gardens

Okay, so this is the last catch-up post before I launch full-speed ahead into summer vacation.  Before embracing the scorching heat of summer, let's remember the gentle warmth of spring.  One beautiful morning in May, the littlest munchkins and I took a trip to the botanical gardens to see the tulips.

So beautiful!  The only problem was that Annie wanted to pick them all.

With just a month of summer left, I'm already getting melancholy about my little guy starting kindergarten.  Even though these two argue at times, they have so much fun together!

Tulips will always have a special place in my heart as our wedding flower.  The Logan temple grounds were blanketed with these beauties on the day we got married.

Eli smiles widely on our flowering nature walk.

"I looked out the window and what did I see?"

"Popcorn popping on the apricot tree!"

Ok, ok, so these may not be apricot trees, but the lilac bushes behind smelled even better than popcorn.  If only google would invent a scratch-n-sniff photo!

No comments: