Wednesday, October 02, 2013

Shhh, It's a Secret!

I wanted to stay up late and post some pictures this evening, but I need to get to bed instead.  You see, we have a big day tomorrow.  Jason is helping out with the 2013 Solar Decathlon in Irvine, California for the next ten days.  The kids don't know it yet, but we're picking them up early from school tomorrow so they can see the competition.  Oh, and while we're in the neighborhood, we're going to knock something else off their (and my) lifetime bucket list--Sea World.

I don't know what excites me more--Sea World itself or the anticipation of sharing the news with my dolphin-loving munchkins.  Either way, I feel like a  kid on Christmas Eve.  Hope I can sleep!

3 comments:

michelle said...

Does the government shutdown affect the Department of Energy?

Anonymous said...

Have a safe and wonderful trip to California and Sea World. p.s. Do not watch the movie "Black fish" before you go. Keep Smiling!

Julie L said...

Oooh! I love surprise trips for kids! Have a great time!