Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Proof

In case you doubted the mountain of laundry, may I offer proof.


That's the pile to be folded, not including a load in the washer and another in the dryer.  Oh, and the babe could use washing too.

On the positive side, we found out that the girls we will be able to continue their bilingual education in Omaha.  Enrollment was full at the school we were interested in, but one little girl changed classes and another little girl from the waiting list moved yesterday so...we're in!  While sharing the good news this morning, the principal mentioned that the stars must have been aligned for us. 

We often feel that way.

1 comment:

Susie said...

That's great space became available for the girls! I'm sure your husband has informed you that he pulled more of his clean clothes out of the laundry basket rather than folded in his drawers when he was growing up. I managed to ignore my mountain of clean laundry more than I should have!