Friday, March 25, 2011

Living Down Under

About a week ago, Brooklyn came up to me and said, "Wow, Mom! I'm almost as tall as you!" I lovingly patted her on the head and replied, "You're just growing up so tall, sweetie!" to which she immediately countered, "No, you're just a short Mama."

But, I guess it could be worse. Today Brooklyn told Talia the following: "I'm almost as big as Mom!" (Reconsidering.) "Well, I'm as big as Callie, I'll bet."

Oh favorite New Zealand Auntie: If it's any consolation, at least you know you're remembered! :)

4 comments:

Becca said...

That is so cute. I was wondering how your sister was doing with the earthquake. I hope it did not do anything to them.

The Favorite said...

Happy Birthday Jason!
We thought about you on your birthday and even sang- did you hear us?

Julie L said...

Love the laughter! Cute comments from your cutie, I have to admit!

Chou said...

:)