Sunday, November 10, 2019

White after Labor Day

For the sole purpose of teasing Papa Kay, I present these photos that we took of Annika in her lovely white dress.  It is, after all, well, after Labor day.


She's growing up so very fast.  Slow down, time, slow down.

I love how her shoes are on backwards.  Just a piece of Annika spunk beneath the pretty princess veneer.


Remember when Talia danced in this dress?

She's grown too.

Now she likes being behind the lens as much as being in front.


Just like her Daddy.


Thanks to you both for capturing the beauty in our world.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I suppose I’ll make an exception for six year old Annika’s wearing a white dress after Labor Day. She’s so cute. However, this carefree choice may well mean that she will not be selected as queen when she reaches her late teens and is considered for a royalty position at the annual Aksarben Ball. ... Oh my! I taught her parents better than this.

Perhaps the next thing I’ll discover is that my grandchildren sometimes eat watermelon without using forks and napkins ... how vulgar ... don’t tell me!

I’ll keep smiling anyway!