Tuesday, November 19, 2019

September Stuff

Time for another blog push to catch up on our fun.  Here is a random conglomeration detailing how we amused ourselves in September.  

The Avenues Street Fair!  Who doesn't love community-approved graffiti?



Our street fair fun was even better since we were babysitting.


Yup, so adorable. 


If we ever surprise you with Wheeler #5, this cutie will be to blame.

In September, Brooklyn joined the Krakens Ultimate Frisbee team, convincing a group of her friends to join as well.  She loves it and carries her disc with her everywhere.

Here she is throwing with her siblings at Red Butte Gardens.

Such a pretty place!

Meanwhile, Eli enjoyed another great season of Avenues baseball.  Brooklyn assisted with his training.

On the musical front, Talia continued to excel at the violin.  Sometimes Annika finds her lessons to be exhausting. 


On the positive side, Annie enjoys playing at Sugarhouse park while Brooklyn rehearses with her orchestra at Highland.


Here's Eli joining me for Music and the Spoken Word at the tabernacle.  We are trying to savor the proximity of the Salt Lake temple before it closes for the next four years.

I also did a bit of trail running to savor fall.  On my last day of being forty I ran to the top of City Creek Canyon just to prove to myself that I still (sort of) could.  I walked a stretch at the end where it gets wicked steep.

Then on my birthday I ate a bunch of ice cream to make up for the calories burned.  Jason and I also saw a new musical, "Fly More Than You Fall" at UVU.  Highly recommended, but make sure to bring plenty of Kleenex. 


This September we hung out with Cousin Ruby in her sandbox.


We also enjoyed Grandma Susie's blackberry cheesecake on a Sunday afternoon.  So delicious!



The very sweetest moments were spent at home...

...sweet, home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You all cram a lot of good living into every week. Keep Smiling!