Saturday, August 17, 2013

Yowzers, it's a Yacht!

This summer was filled with all sorts of adventures that I never anticipated--like sailing on a yacht! One of the people Jason works closely with wanted to thank Jason for his excellent work by taking us all out for a short cruise.  The pictures don't really need much explanation, except to say that we had a lovely couple of hours on the water.  In retrospect, I wish I had allowed myself to relax a bit more.  In all honesty, I felt pretty anxious about the kids the whole time.  I worried not only that one of them might fall overboard, but also that they might damage something (they didn't).  After an entire summer of living in borrowed spaces, it's nice to be back in our own home where we can stress less.


Note:  I absolutely love this picture.  Just saying.

Love this one too!








Thanks for the experience of a lifetime, Steven!

No comments: