Sunday, May 20, 2018

Happy Belated Mother's Day

I know I'm an entire week late, but I wanted to wish everyone, particularly my own mother, a happy Mother's Day.  I thought NomiAnn might enjoy these photos of her youngest grandchildren, taken back in April when Annika and I visited the Wilhoits in Washington.

As Jason says, this photo's definitely awkward. Annika wants to kiss everyone and everything.

Eila was smart and turned away at the last second.

Cutest sailor girls around.


Three's company.

NomiAnn, is it hard to believe that your babies have babes of their own now?

Callie, I hope you know that you are not only the best aunt but an incredible mother as well...

...even when parenthood's a bit painful.

To the many remarkable women in our lives who help mother and mentor our children, thank you.  Your love makes all the difference.  Happy belated Mother's Day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I fully agree with your beautiful tribute to mothers — including yourselves Milkweed and Eggnog