Thursday, May 31, 2018

April Montage--Part 1

I am without a doubt procrasti-blogging.  It's May 31st and the kids want me to bring out their summer clothes.  Such unreasonable munchkins, I know.  For me, going through the clothes bins is the worst.  I'd rather go to the dentist...almost.  It's not that bad, but nearly.  

So in that spirit of tardiness, here are some photos of our gang celebrating April Fools a week late.  Thought we'd be eating out of dog bowls on the first?  Boy did we trick you.

Reese's Puffs taste great any day of the year.

The weather in April tried to fool us occasionally.

Fortunately, most of the days were sunny and filled with flowers.  The kids wanted me to take a photo of these daffodils smooching on Temple Square.

Annika is so excited to have Ruby close by in Salt Lake.  Sometimes very close by.

Our second-grade Eli.

Talia (5th) and Brooklyn (7th).  I have to post these pictures quickly before they all bump up a grade next week.  (Sniff, sniff.)

I sure love this crowd.



Brianna and I, enjoying the tulips...

....and enjoying our daughters.

A family photo of the C Street Wheelers.

I can't help it.  These brilliant colors make me so happy!

Hey big kids...

It's pretty cool that you occasionally perform on the top floor of that building to the left there.  I imagine that some day you will talk to your own children and grandchildren about your experiences there.

As for Annika, she's happiest just studying the ants.

Inspired by Temple Square, we planted a few bulbs in our own front yard.  Can't say it quite compares.

On the upside, we have the cutest fishy around.

Come night time she's never lonely.

Just to be clear, this photo is not posed.

Susie nailed it with this cartoon.

And now, time to face the bins.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Annie’s collection of stuffed animals just seems to grow. It's a bit irrational, but I know a grandparent that bought her a talking Eagle not long ago.