Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Talia Talk

For the record, here are some of our favorite Talia-isms

Talia: Me yeah, you no. (This annoying game is one of the girls' original inventions. The game has no other purpose than to argue with the other person about who gets to be "yeah." Even though "yeah" has no corresponding privilege or reward, the indignity of being assigned "no" has caused much turmoil in our home. I think Talia has taken St. Matthew's injunction to "let your communication be, Yea, yea; Nay, nay" a little bit too literally!)

***

Talia: I like it more better. (Her typical explanation as to why she she should have whatever Brooklyn wants.)

***

Talia: Why? (Repeated 10,000 times).

***

Talia (to Papa Kay): Tic Tac Time!

***

Talia (stops abruptly in the middle of an overly dramatic crying episode): Why my tears not working?

***

And my all-time favorite...

Mom (putting Talia to bed): Would you like a doudou (French for stuffed animal) to snuggle with?
Talia: I want a doggy doudou.

(I guess I'll never progress beyond the potty humor.)

2 comments:

Jason said...

Oh man, I'm missing out on all of the action...

Julie L said...

Such a fun time! What a little cutie!