Tuesday, June 22, 2010

A Day in the Life

Brooklyn's Prayer: "Please bless that the Spirit will follow us to Saint George. And please bless that it won't be TOO too hot when we get there."

***

Talia's Insight (Pointing to a giant hole in her sock): "Look! My sock like Mommy's!" (Yes, I do have serious issues when it comes to gaping holes in my footwear. Half the time, the holes get so big that my socks literally turn into ankle warmers.)

***

Eli's Daily Pastime:

I tell you, this little guy hardly ever stops smiling. Scarcely sixteen pounds, and yet the whole world melts at the sight of his sparkling blue eyes. Let's just hope the smiles continue when he gets tubes in his ears tomorrow...

3 comments:

Susie said...

We hadn't heard about his upcoming surgery. We hope it all went just great! What cute pictures and darling comments. Those socks sound like MY socks!

Justin said...

What!?! Tubes, and I didn't even know? Hope it went smoothly.

Chou said...

Seriously. He could be the solution for world peace.