Monday, July 01, 2019

Rockin' the Photo Shoot

Growing up, my Mom often wore a sweatshirt with the following slogan:  Stress.  It's what happens when your mind says no but your mouth says, "Sure, I'd be glad to!"

Back in March I found myself in a very stressful situation when a friend from church asked if our family would like to be in a photo shoot.  Her MBA Program at BYU was helping out a local entrepreneur with some advertising and needed family models.  I don't what is more puzzling: why anyone would ever think of us, or why I would ever say yes?

In the end, our rough and tumble crew had a good time.  We got to meet a lovely artist/author named Patti Rokus who tells the stories of Jesus through rock art.  

The kids really enjoyed hunting for rocks and making rock angels of their very own.

I like this one of Mary and Joseph watching over their babe in a manger.

For the rest of the photos, all credit goes to the professional photographer.








See more of Patti's art and beautiful books at rockstellstories.com .

No comments: