Sunday, June 30, 2019

The Last of the Snow

Callie sent the perfect inspiration for continuing to blog today.  
Isn't Anders the sweetest?  

Anyway, in my last post I promised that I would finish up with the snow photos before the end of the day.  I confess, I had to skip forward to get it done, but here they are.  In truth, most ski pictures look pretty similar.


Similarly marvelous, that is.


Our family truly has enjoyed the time we've spent together on the slopes.


Even though Snowbird stayed open until mid-June this year, our family called it quits when Brighton shut down on April 21st.  


Of course, Brooklyn and I both went back to Brighton one last time to purchase some retired rentals as skis of our own.

Brighton, we love your varied terrain, your family-friendly atmosphere, and above all, your fantastic snow.
We can't wait to ski again next year.

No comments: