Sunday, September 09, 2018

Quote Board Round Two

So I know that I just posted some Annika quotes, but I forgot a batch.  Here goes.

Transcript of a recent prayer:
"Bless that I will see a dolphin today.
Bless that Mommy will find my roller skates.
Bless the food.
Bless that we can all go to heaven.
Bless Jesus in heaven.
Bless that we can all get married."

Mom (as Annika is trying to log on to the computer): Do you know the password?
Annika: Please.

Annika (observing her pancake):  It's a slug... No, it's a fish...  It's a PENGUIN!

Annika (bored in her car seat):  Ouch!  My invisible nail is poking me!

Mom (while recapping at the dinner table): What was your high for today?
Annika: Painting rocks.

Annika: Mom, today can we go see a dolphin?
Me: No, dolphins live far away in the ocean.
Annika: Can we take an airplane and then see a dolphin?  (This conversation gets repeated daily.  In fact, she has a special towel that I'm not allowed to use because she's saving it to rescue all the injured dolphins.)

Annika: Let's play foo foo ball.  (She was trying to say wiffle ball.)

And last but not least: "I think my swim teacher's going to like me because I like me."

I like you too, sweetie, I like you too.

No comments: