Tuesday, September 18, 2018

July Fun in Thirty Words or Less

At West High School, morning announcements must be thirty words of less.  I thought I'd try a similar strategy for this blog post.  Ready, set, go.

Hot July?  Try break-dancing at the library.

Ride bikes at Liberty Park.

Discover the International Peace Gardens.









Take a stroll through the Salt Lake City cemetery.

Brother Brigham may join you.

Sing Pioneer songs with a bonnet.


Play colorful Qwirkle.


Mountain life is glorious.


Well, I may not have made it in thirty words, but I think that's less than fifty.   Wishing you all a minimalist nite nite.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm ... Brother Brigham looks familiar — and much less portly than I remember.

Amanda/Mandy said...

Xuan- i’m not sure if this will reach you. There’s a mission reunion this Friday 10/5 in Lehi. Tho and I may have lunch with Thuy before the reunion and it would be great to see you too. My email is my name @gmail i’d live To be in contact with you. First and last no middle name

My~