Thursday, September 06, 2012

Anonymous, this one's for you...

Papa Kay, thank you for revealing my omission.  (Oh wait, did I just reveal your *secret* identity?)  How could I have forgotten the plastic snowman?  Papa Kay loves plastic snowmen so much that Jay picked him up one of his very own from the side of the road.  Despite a crowded dining room, the snowman still dined with us for every meal. 
And as long as I'm online, here are a few reminders of the fun time we had in Omaha on our way to Lake George.  Papa Kay outdid himself this time with the double wide, double long slip 'n slide.  Dad, where in the world do you come up with your T-shirts?
Feeding the budgees at the zoo.
Time for a train ride!
Ah, so sweet.

And last but not least, the tornado exhibit at the Wizard of Oz exhibit in the Omaha Children's Museum.  I think Eli really loved it, don't you?







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If ever there were a useless invention, and a first-class eye-sore without peer, it is a plastic snowman!! I loathe plastic snowmen! I would much prefer to receive a fruitcake than a snowman as a Christmas gift. (Even though both of them are equally inedible). BTW: Did I tell you one of my New Year's resolutions is to not be quite so judgmental this year?