Sunday, June 14, 2009

Random Conversational Tidbits

Kara (Upon seeing Brooklyn do the infamous wiggle): Do you need to go potty?
Brooklyn: No, I'm just dancing for joy.

***********************************************

Brooklyn (referring to her food): What's in it?
Jason lists off the ingredients, including flour.
Brooklyn: But I don't like flour!
Jason: Yes, you do.
Brooklyn: No, I don't! The thing that I like that's white is sugar. Sugar is what I like.

************************************************

Kara: If I suck it all in as hard as I can, do I still look pregnant?
Jason: I don't know. Why don't you try?
Kara: I am trying.

3 comments:

Mrs. M said...

Ha! That last one makes me laugh and laugh. We have had similar conversations at our house.

Susie said...

Love them all!

Bruce Richards said...

Jason's comment makes me laugh.