Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Remembering the Holidays

Okay, I'm a fake.  This isn't actually Jason posting (it's Kara), and it's not January of 2015 (it's September of 2019.)  But going through some old blog post drafts, I found these pictures and couldn't help adding them to our blog, even if they missed being printed in the blog book.  As time passes, photos that seemed boring and mundane become so meaningful.  How I miss these little ones!  Being a young mother may have been exhausting, but look at those sweet little faces.  I would go back and do it again in a heart beat.  In fact, I better stop looking at them or I might actually try.

Without further ado, Christmas 2014, as celebrated at the Rockbrook Ward Christmas Party.  (Can anyone help me remember who Santa is?)

Check out Jason's baby face!  I have a feeling he'll look a lot older still in another five years after a full round of bishop-ing.


How could we ever forget the handstand era of our Talia's life?

Annie Mae.  Two can be hard.

Christmas photos as taken at the Gingerbread display at the Trail Center.  I'm kind of heartbroken that they are ending the tradition.

I guess I'm glad we had the chance to enjoy it as long as we did.
Now to savor the rest of the moments of childhood.  They really do grow up too fast.

No comments: