Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Top o' the Mornin'!

Top o' the Mornin' to y'all! (That's my Irish-southern drawl-brogue coming out.) I thought I'd share a few pictures from our first annual St. Patty's Day Dinner. Between the shamrock jello, green Irish soda bread, and tinted green hair, it was an experience we won't forget. While Brooklyn had fun decorating her own head, and Jason had a blast painting Talia's, I was a bit relieved when the green paint came out of the girls' hair. As a pre-teen, I unintentionally dyed my hair green by spending too much time in the swimming pool. Our family moved at the same time, forcing me to start junior high at a new school with garbage-green hair. Needless to say, it was rather traumatic... If only it'd been St. Patty's Day!




1 comment:

The Favorite said...

Love the green food and necklaces! It made me smile to see your dishes again- just like ours. Your girls are so cute and I love the PJ's in the bathtub picture, so did Kate.