Saturday, March 25, 2017

Cats and Cocoa

We went to the Hogle Zoo today. It was terrific. We got to see a baby titi monkey, the playground was open, and the lions were playful in the warm spring weather. While the zoo is certainly exciting on days like today, I also love the zoo on cold winter days when you generally have the place to yourselves. Here we all are at the Hogle Zoo in January during an event called "Cats and Cocoa."

Star of the event: The Siberian Tiger.  This guy is happiest in the cold.

Making tiger masks.


Completed works of art:



Next stop: the RendeZoo room for even more art.  I particularly liked this horned lizard.

Yes, my children are weird. Every day I take the zoo home with me.
I wouldn't have it any other way.

1 comment:

Jason said...

That's cuz you married me... it gets even zooier when I get home!